So I have the task of adding a new company to Dynamics GP and it has been completed. The next thing on my list is making this new available company visible inside of Management Reporter 2012. You would think that this happens automatically but then you would be wrong. The steps below will guide you in this quick process.
1. Login to the Management Reporter Configuration Console.
2. On the navigation bar expand Management Reporter Services.
3. You will then see the option for ERP Integrations expand that.]
4. You will see your SQL server listed for Dynamics select it.
* A word to the wise do not hit the REMOVE button. It will make for a very long day.
5. Click on the import button and then enter your user credentials. In my environment I just supplied the SA credentials.
6. Once you supply your credentials you will be given a list of companies to import. In my example I have an existing company already setup with Management Reporter 2012 so I’m not going to import it again so I place a check in the option to skip import.
7. Click on Import Companies at the bottom of the window.
8. You can validate the company was imported by clicking on Companies in the navigation menu.